I saw a horrifying YouTube video recently.
It was so graphic that it’s since been taken down (but you can watch it below if it’s still available).
Two women got off a train after getting into some kind of fight.
Mia Simmons was walking away when Latanya Watson pepper-sprayed her.
Simmons pulled out a knife…
…and shoved it into Watson’s neck!
Now Simmons is facing manslaughter charges… all because neither of these women knew how to deescalate a violent confrontation.
If YOU got into it with someone DETERMINED to fight with you, would know know how to avoid the fight… and what to do to stay out of jail or the MORGUE if you had no choice but to use force?
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson offers his analysis of both that graphic video specifically, and of defusing and deescalating potentially violent encounters you may face.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- When self-defense is NOT self-defense according to our legal system.
- The one word you NEVER use when you have an argument with someone!
- The psychological trick you should use when trying to get another person to back down.
- How to force another person to choose whether to back down or to attack… all while making it clear YOU are not the “bad guy.”
- Bad-ass fight moves that can take down ANYBODY regardless of size… and that have NEVER FAILED Jeff in a fight.
Bad things can happen to good people, no matter what their intentions, when things get physical.
Learn how to avoid a fight if you can… and how to take control of that fight when you have no other choice.