Would you be surprised to learn…
…that the latest and greatest “tactical knife” is a paring knife?
“Tactical fruit knives” are all the rage these days.
It’s basically a paring knife.
But how you use it makes it incredibly effective.
If you haven’t heard of “tactical paring knives,” I’m not kidding.
And if you have, well, the secret is out.
More and more people are becoming aware of this “tactical fad.”
And that might mean it’s here to stay.
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene explains the what, when, why, how, and where of pikal fruit knives as self-defense tools.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- WHAT this unusual “hobo-tactical” trend is all about.
- WHEN you might choose a paring knife for self-defense.
- WHY these knives are popular right now.
- HOW the “pikal fruit knife” is used.
- WHERE you can get your tactical fruit knives and accessories.
Only time will tell if this type of minimalist solution stays part of the “knife landscape.”
Whether it does or doesn’t, it’s super popular right now – which means YOU need to know about it!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast: