Are you a revolver lover?
Would you admit to it if you were?
“Wheel guns” certainly have their following, but there’s still a whole lotta holdouts who have been sucked into believing the myths, misinformation, and lies spread around the gun industry about the revolver’s second-class status.
But this week’s guest, snubbie guru Michael deBethencourt, has a little something to say about that as he busts the 5 most common revolver myths wide open.
5 Biggest Revolver Myths BUSTED!
Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s episode…
- Myth #1: “Revolvers are just for old cops and women!”
- Myth #2: “Wheel guns are harder to conceal and more difficult to access in a real gunfight!”
- Myth #3: “Revolvers just don’t carry enough ammo for a real gunfight!”
- Myth #4: “Snubbies don’t have enough stopping power to defeat a violent attacker!”
- Myth #5: “You can’t shoot as accurately with a clunky wheel gun as you can with a slick, sleek,semi-auto!”
Any of these arguments sound familiar?
Get ready to see them busted… and you may become a convert yourself!