When it comes to hand to hand combat, there are a ton of different fighting systems out there to choose from.
But which martial art is the best for defeating any man in a real “life or death” street fight?
Without getting into a “my master can beat up your master” debate, the TRUTH is that the best fighting style is the one YOU personally can use effectively when your life is on the line and borrowing from ALL of the systems is – in many instructors’ opinions – the best approach to learning how to fight.
Essentially that means taking the most extreme fight moves from a variety of combatives system and mastering each one to create a virtual “arsenal” of body weapons you can use for any scenario you may find yourself in.
So then, which techniques DO have true “street application” that you should look at adding to your self-protection plan?
Well, this week’s guest expert, Russell Stutely, has trained in nearly EVERY martial art on the planet – and developed his own “short-list” of street-proven fight-enders.
The World’s Most EXTERME Fight-Ending Moves!
Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s episode…
- The #1 “test” for any martial art to see if it’s street-ready!
- Russian Systema: The “stomach drop” technique! (I’ve personally been hit with this from only 1″ away… and nearly left my lunch on the training room floor!)
- Krav Maga: An “under the radar” brutal kick that even your grandmother could use to floor a big badass biker dude! (Seriously… you can even test this on yourself!)
- Aikido: How to take a simple “arm lock” and transform it into a brutal “fight-ender”!
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu: A split-second “arm-ripper” move for ground fighting that will leave your attacker in screaming for someone to call 9-1-1!
Don’t forget to check out the show notes on the blog for the photo tutorials…
… and train, train, TRAIN!