From stalkers, rapists, home-invaders, and even scorned ex-husbands and boyfriends, women are prime targets for violent crime.
Maybe that’s why women are the fastest growing segment of our responsibly-armed community, eh?
While women are most-often disadvantaged by size, strength, and sheer power in a physical attack, a firearm can be “the great equalizer” that can keep them safe.
But only if they’re well-trained – and that’s where this week’s guest, Susan Carrichner Rexrode comes in…
Real World Tips, Tricks And Tactics For The Armed Woman
Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s episode…
- Destroying the “women are too weak” obstacle… and real tips to boost your confidence through the roof that you can defend yourself in a real fight!
- How to choose the best firearm for your personal protection!
- Ignore the gun-store gorillas! Here’s how to walk up to any counter to buy a firearm without feeling intimidated by know-it-all “gun gurus”.
- Realistic “training tips” to build confidence and tactical skills that will save your life in a violent attack!
- Key strategies for keeping a 360 degree “awareness radar” to see an attack well in advance… and take quick, decisive action!
Susan didn’t hold anything back and you’ll be doing a LOT of note-taking in this one!
Very empowering advice for women (AND a few good men!)