We’re all about “defensive preparedness,” am I right? After all…
…That’s the whole POINT of carrying a gun.
But if you’re not training correctly, you might have a problem: You might NOT be getting better. If you make some simple, easy changes in how you train… …Well, then you just might “level up” as a shooter.
And that could give you the edge you need to survive and WIN a real-life gunfight!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson offers 5 tips for your gun training that will ABSOLUTLEY help you get to the “next level” in your defensive preparedness.
5 Simple Hacks To LEVEL UP YOUR GUN TRAINING!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The FIRST thing you have to know before you can train with your gun.
- How to assess your current training level so you can “level up” from that.
- The one place every shooter goes that he or she absolutely should AVOID 80% of the time!
- How limiting your shoot training sessions to just a few minutes could make a critical difference…
- Why the difference between “block training” and “random training” could unlock the secret of your own training progression!
If you carry a gun, if you have a gun at home, and even if you’re thinking about doing either one, you NEED to listen to this training. Check it out now, and head on over to www.PraxisClass.com for advanced “6-in-1” gunfight training.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- The Praxis Method: Advanced “6-in-1” Gunfight Training