There’s an old saying in survival circles:
2 is 1… and 1 is none!
The idea is that if you don’t have backup for your gear…
…You might as well not have that gear at all.
To go along with that, a lot of preppers and survivalists will choose multi-use survival gear.
But a big problem with some of those tools and other items is…
…Something that does multiple things at the same time often does all of them POORLY.
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson to offer you 5 points to consider when evaluating a multi-use piece of survival gear.
What’s Wrong With Multi-Tools?
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why it matters if a “survival shovel” won’t “shove.”
- How “hot spots” can be the bane of any survivalist when using a given tool.
- The common “execution problem” in some inexpensive combo survival gear.
- What combination TV-VCRs and some survival gear, weirdly, have in common!
- The one thing most people don’t even consider when evaluating a piece of gear… and why it matters most of all.
If you’re going to rely on a piece of gear for survival, you’re trusting it with your LIFE.
Learn what to look for so you don’t end up regretting your decision!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- The famous “Chinese Military Shovel” commercial
- The 5-In-1 Survival Knife Buck Mentioned