We made it – our 100th podcast episode!
And in this special celebration, I’ll be closing up part 3 (of 3) in my “Tactical Lifestyle” series by getting personal with you.
In fact, my little rant will probably have many of you nodding your heads in full agreement… while others of you will dismiss me as a whacked-out purist.
But if I can even convert just one of you to thinking about how the true “sheepdog” lives a lifestyle in harmony with life’s priorities, then it’s all worth it.
Hopefully this will serve as a wakeup call to put the most important things in your life first… and if you do so, I promise you’ll reap HUGE rewards!
Sheepdog Lifestyle Tips For Owning The Night
Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s episode…
- Why all of your tactical skills are relatively WORTHLESS when compared to the things you do outside of the range!
- Do *this* 10 HOURS before you go to bed to make sure you can sleep like a baby! (You could be sabotaging your health and mental clarity with this one factor and not even know it!)
- 2 things you need to avoid 3 HOURS before bed to give your body full “recovery potential”!
- Stop doing *this* 2 HOURS before bed and take back your life from the #1 thing likely to steal it from you! (You probably don’t even realize just how much of your time is sucked up by these “vampires”!)
- The most important thing you can do 1 HOUR before bed to nurture the most important thing in your life!
- Steal my bedtime ritual – the very last thing I do as I close my eyes – and wake up the next morning with a smile!
Thank you for your 100 episodes of support and I look forward to your comments on the blog… and bringing you another 100 episodes of great tactical tips.
You’re the best!