Are you stocking away a hefty hoard of survival food for that day the spit hits the fan?
You should be.
You never know when a threat will cut off our food supply and all we’re left with are empty store shelves and a fridge full of spoiled food.
Fortunately, you can get survival food kits for pretty cheap these days.
But I’ve never been one to settle for “good enough”… and this week I’ll share my Top 10 survival food hacks – items you probably aren’t storing for an emergency…
… but you should be!
Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s episode…
- How soldiers keep even the nastiest “field food” from tasting like camel snot (works great on stomaching even “wild food” that you forage!)
- The “wonder vomit” that has so many healthy and medicinal benefits, I couldn’t even list them all in this broadcast!
- 2 Japanese foods not found in any survival food supply… but could help save your life during a nuclear disaster or attack.
- “Virtual prozac”! A food that will naturally help alleviate anxiety, depression, and general doldrums during hard times.
- A 20-second recipe for “Ranger Pudding” that will boost morale and provide you with mental clarity and stimulation when you need your wits to be at their peak!
Steal my Top 10 list for your own survival food kits… and share your own tips in our blog comments!