It’s true! Even bullet-munching gun gurus will be shocked at how many mistakes you might be making when you strap on your concealed firearm and head out into the urban jungle.
Don’t worry… and don’t get your tighty-whiteys in a wad… because my friend EJ Owens is going to lay down some serious no-nonsense tips, tricks and tactics you’re going to be able to put to use right here, right now.
In fact, EJ isn’t known as a guy who “holds back” on his opinion (nor on giving up his best secrets from his work with the military and in running his tactical courses) so you’re in for a real treat.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here’s what’s in store for you in this week’s broadcast…
- The 3 biggest mistakes most gun owners make when carrying concealed (any 1 of these could mean the difference between life and death in a real gunfight)!
- Why the most common “gunfighting stances” are the WORST way to train when your goal is to survive a real attack on the street!
- The cold-hard truth about the “adrenaline factor” when forced to use your gun in self-defense (and how to prepare now so you don’t freeze or fail)!
- Carjacking! How to defend yourself when carrying your weapon in your vehicle and ambushed!
- Adding realistic CCW training techniques to your preparedness plan… without even having to go to the range!
- Never be unarmed… EVER! EJ’s controversial approach shows you how.
If you carry concealed – or are even thinking about carrying a weapon for personal protection – then this may be the most important segment we’ve ever produced for you.
Listen closely… and with an open mind!