The 1-strike knockout!
It might surprise you to know that being able to dish out a one-strike fight-finisher isn’t just for the well-trained boxer or MMA fighter.
In fact, in a real street fight, your ability to quickly end the attack before you get tired out or overtaken could decide your fate.
But is a one-strike knockout just a “lucky punch”? Or a “scientific superpower” that anyone can master?
Reality-based self-defense guru, Peyton Quinn, has some first-hand experience with that answer – and can make one-strike knockouts a reality for YOU as well…
1-Strike Knockout Secrets For Real-Life Fights
Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s episode…
- The “anatomy of a knockout”! No fancy-schmancy biology lessons to learn here… just plain-talk body dynamics to lay a foundation for your awesome 1-strike skill set!
- “Boxer knockouts”: Why and how they work! This common crowd-pleaser is something expert boxers know and train for. Now their secret is yours!
- The brain-rattling secret of a deep South evangelist minister that could make ANYONE a believer in your magical “knockout powers”!
- Why the common “punch to the head” may actually be the HARDEST way to knock someone out! (Peyton reveals a super-simple way to take a thug off his feet that even my dear old granny can pull off!)
- Plus… even more “fight-ending secrets”!
Yes, you will be an absolute badass once you listen to this broadcast!