If you start your morning as a “sheepdog”… the “wolves” don’t stand a chance!
Whether you’re a soldier, police officer, or just the “protector” of your family, living a tactical lifestyle is what not only helps you avoid danger – and defeat it when called – but also allows you to face all of life’s challenges with grace, determination, drive, and courage.
Are YOU starting your day training as a “sheepdog”?
It’s more than just talk… it’s what you do from the time your eyes open in the morning.
And those next 1-2 hours can make a world of difference in how ready you are for the rest of the day… and even how much you accomplish in your life!
Morning Routine Tips For Sheepdog Lifestyle
Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s episode…
- Why the military “owns the morning” and how to accomplish more before 6 am than most people will all day!
- The #1 tip of a 36-year Navy SEAL Admiral that will begin your day with the foundation of success that will carry you until bedtime!
- How to triple the power of your morning coffee while giving you more focus, clarity, and better health!
- How this “morning monk ritual” can make you better at the range AND closer to GOD (at the same time!)
- The most critical “sheepdog factor” you must master to truly be prepared for any of life’s dangers thrown at you and your family (Hint: It has nothing to do with your gun!)
My hope is that my morning “sheepdog routine” will help you face life more prepared than ever.
I look forward to hearing how it works for you!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Tim Ferriss’ Podcast
- Admiral McRaven Speech
- “Bulletproof” Recipe
- Meditations For Warriors
- Advanced Military Workout