The running gag is that 2020 is the worst year ever.
But there really is some good news!
Specifically, survivalists and preppers came out ahead this year.
How is that possible?
Well, as challenging as this year has been…
…It has taught us a LOT.
And it has PROVEN even more!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson to explain 5 things he’s thankful for, all of which add up to good news for survival in the year 2020.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why it matters that the pandemic VINDICATED preppers everywhere.
- How your inability to find TP in 2020 adds up to a GOOD thing for all of us.
- The lesson about the government this year taught us – and why everybody has to learn that lesson for themselves!
- The evolution of the modern workforce – from which we all might benefit.
- How Warrior Life can help you going forward!
As we head into 2021, Warrior Life is here to help you.
Join us as we look back on one CRAZY year… and see where we’re going in 2021!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast: