The NPE, or Non Permissive Environment.
It’s the bane of many a “tactical citizen.”
How do you arm yourself in an area where you’re not allowed to be armed?
How far should you “bend the rules” when it comes to protecting yourself?
And why would you even go to an NPE in the first place?
The answers aren’t as cut-and-dried as you might think!
But with the world more dangerous than ever, you’ve got to know how to navigate these higher-security areas… some of which may surprise you!
In this week’s podcast episode, I interview former CIA officer Jason Hanson to get his insights, and the benefit of his significant experience, when it comes to staying armed in non-permissive environments.
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The surprisingly cheap but effective “undercover” weapon you can get at any hardware store.
- The tool you can pick up at any grocery store to protect yourself in NPEs.
- How to handle the legal issues involving areas where you can’t be armed.
- The “security mistakes” that might work in your favor (but which you can’t count on) when going through checkpoints.
- The fastest way to train yourself for non-permissive environments… every day!
Every day, there are more laws regulating what weapons you can carry with you (or even own.)
Learn how to cope with these NPE rules and laws in this incredibly informative podcast.