I want you to picture yourself at the range.
No matter what else comes to mind, I bet there’s one common factor you’re thinking of…
…you’re standing up, aren’t you?
And you might be a pretty good shot standing up, in the “perfect” position, sending rounds down range at a paper target.
But what would you do if you were on the ground, trying to fend off an attacker while also trying to keep yourself and innocent bystanders safe from harm?
What about crouched behind the hood of a car for cover?
Would you be able to safely draw your weapon…
…aim it at the proper target…
…all without getting shot by the big bad guy intent on taking your life?
You won’t “magically” find yourself ready to shoot from your back the first time that you have to.
You have to train for it!
This week, we talk with Adam Winch of Defenders USA about his real-life encounters with nearly 20 years in law enforcement, about the tactics you’ll need for…
Staying Alive During A Real-Life Gunfight When You’re On The Ground
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why only training at the range will leave you a sitting duck during a real-life gun fight.
- The most stable shooting position you’ve probably never shot from.
- The one thing you should (almost) never do when you’re shooting from the ground.
- How to ask your range to train from the ground… and what to do when they say “no.”
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy
- Handgun Fighting from the Ground with Instructor Adam Winch of Defenders-USA
- Shooting Safely & Accurately from Unconventional Shooting Positions | Assessment Drill