What can I say… I guess I’m a glutton for punishment.
I thought, why not open up the debate bag for this week’s episode again?
This episode, I want to talk about whether your concealed carry gun should have a manual safety or not.
And, you guessed it:
People have STRONG opinions about this issue.
So no matter what side you’re on, get ready to get your underwear in a knot!
Because this episode is SURE to be controversial.
In this week’s podcast episode, I will explain the pros and cons of carrying a pistol with an external safety… and the things you may not like, but absolutely need to know about both!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why the “condition” of your gun makes a difference.
- The two main arguments on both sides of the manual safety debate.
- The BRUTAL truth about negligent discharges!
- Why lacking a manual safety might actually make you MORE safe.
- The holster materials to AVOID if you carry without an external safety on your gun.
Everybody has their own preferences, and at the end of the day, you’re going to do what you want to do.
All I ask is that you listen to this podcast with an open mind so that I can explain to you both sides of this hotly debated issue.