Has this ever happened to you…
You FINALLY get some time to hit the local gun range… you grab your trusty smokewagon and a bucket-o-bullets… put your name on the list for a lane… and then wonder…
…”Gosh! What should I train on today?”
I know it’s happened to me in the past.
Probably you too, right?
Well, in this week’s podcast episode, my buddy (and “gun-training mad scientist”), Ox, is going to share his best advice for how to design the best firearms training plan to meet your personal self-protection goals!
Design The PERFECT Gun-Training Plan!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- What Navy SEAL’s, top law-enforcement, and military operatives have to say about what percentage of your time should be spent on what type of firearms training!
- How to make ALL your gun training more realistic by using *these* simple, safe “stress-amplifiers”!
- 2 free “dry-fire drills” you can use right away to prepare for a real gunfight!
- The poor man’s “force-on-force” training”: Simple ways to train for a real gunfight… against REAL human beings!
- Live-Fire! Exactly what you need to work on the next time you hit the local gun range to sharpen your skills… AND save a ton of time and moolah!
No more guess-work!
Those who fail to plan, plan to fail… and this week you’ll have all you need to map out your “gunfight mastery” training regimen!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
What’s Your Favorite Type Of Firearms Training You Do?
Please Share Your Best Drills And Advice Below Now…