Micro-gun… mouse gun… “get off me gun”…
A lot of gun owners poo-poo the pocket pistol as being too small and not having enough stopping power to be used in a self-defense shooting.
Unfortunately, they misunderstand the POWER of the pocket pistol for the responsibly-armed citizen.
But this week, I hope to make believers out of you hold-outs yet as I share why you should add a pocket pistol to your concealed carry arsenal, along with a few nifty tips on making them a true thug-stopping powerhouse!
Straight TACTICAL TRUTHS About POCKET PISTOLS!
- “No stopping power!”… and other myths of the mouse-gun!
- When I actually PREFER a pocket-pistol as my back-up gun!
- The #1 micro-gun mistake made by women… their husbands… and even 1 gun-store owner I talked with!
- The only 2 holsters I recommend for your “get off me gun” (and one of them isn’t even a “holster”)!
- The answer to exactly “WHERE should I carry my pocket pistol?”. (WARNING: My answer is the opposite of what 95% of other tactical instructors will tell you – but I think you’ll agree with my reasons why.)
I have strong feeling that if you don’t currently own a pocket pistol for personal defense, this episode will make sure you add it right at the top of this year’s Christmas list!