No, you don’t have to be a Navy SEAL to guard yourself and those you love from danger.
But copy these “daily tactical habits” from former SEAL instructor, Chris Sajnog, and you’re guaranteed to walk out your front door with the confidence of a true protector!
In this week’s podcast episode, Chris will give you a peek into his personal daily training routine so you can make self-protection second-nature!
Daily Training Tips From Navy SEALs
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- “Meditation for warriors”? How to harness the mental superpowers of the tactical gurus (without the mystical woo-woo mumbo jumbo)!
- Navy SEAL “fitness” for real people! No worries… Chris won’t have you carrying a telephone pole on your shoulders. His secret is much simpler… and works for EVERYONE!
- No bullets necessary… steal Chris’s daily dry-fire training tactics to become a better shooter – every single day!
- Why your eyes need “exercise” to become a better shooter… and how to do it!
- Building your own “sheepdog network” to teach, learn, and motivate yourself and others to reach the next level in your self-protection!
Just one of these “tactical habits” can make you and your family safer.
Listen well to Chris’s advice, and discover the simple “shortcut” he’s developed for guiding your daily practice.