You KNOW you should be stockpiling ammunition to feed your apocalyptic firearm arsenal, right?
But does your “mountain” of ammo look more like a “mole hill”?
Would you like to know how much ammunition you should be planning for… what type you should be buying… and how to store it long-term?
Well, “Ammo Dan” Morton from AmmoSquared.com is our “go-to Warrior” when it comes to amassing a secret horde of bullets so big that even John Wick’s Master Blasters would never run dry – and he has some insider secrets for you on…
How To Stockpile Ammunition For Training & Long-Term Survival On A Budget!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How to fine-tune your “ammo radar” to see the signs of an upcoming ammo availability and price spike!
- The biggest bottleneck in the ammunition supply chain that mainstream shooters aren’t even aware of!
- How to determine what “types” of ammunition you need (now… and in the future!)
- How to prep your ammo for long-term storage that’ll keep your powder dry long into the apocalypse!
- BONUS: Look in the Warrior Life “Loot Locker” for a free downloadable gift from “Ammo Dan” that makes planning out your ammunition needs easy as pie!
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy