We get so many questions at MCS Magazine that it’s hard to answer them all.
From survival to self-defense to guns and gear, and everything in between…
…we’re doing our best to get to as many of them as we can.
Each one of our 5 in 5 series presents five of your questions to one of our subject matter experts.
But here’s the thing:
They haven’t seen the questions before.
This is your chance to get a “hot take” on five questions for the most honest answers possible.
It isn’t just informative.
It’s also fun!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson asks five firearms-related questions of shooting expert Jeff Johnsgaard, giving him 60 seconds to answer each one.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- What to do if you have your gun on someone, and they stop moving… but otherwise refuse to obey you!
- Whether it’s better to practice slow, methodical shots, or go for speed drills instead.
- How you should spend your time at the range to maximize your training benefits (and whether you should go to the range AT ALL).
- The most effective pistol for a woman to carry.
- The mystery of how your pinkie finger can screw up your shooting!
Don’t miss another great addition to our podcast schedule.
Get 5 answers in 5 minutes… and stay informed.