We’re needed now more than ever…
… responsibly armed “sheepdogs” who go about their day scanning for danger… and are ready to protect ourselves and others from violent criminals and active shooters!
But being an armed protector requires more than a Desert Eagle 50-cal handgun and a few trips to the range.
In fact, right now – if you carry concealed – you may be making some common mistakes that could jeopardize your life (or the life of someone you love)… and you don’t even know it!
What might those concealed carry mistakes be?
Well, I asked my buddy and firearms expert, EJ Owens, to give me his “top 5” list from his training of military, law enforcement, and civilians… and then give his “quick fix” you can follow right away.
See if any of these 5 common CCW mistakes apply to you… and take action on putting them behind you!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The “psychological gap” so many concealed carriers fall for that will stick you in a dangerous gunfight… that you do NOT want to be in!
- Is your firearm training “complete”? Not if EJ’s description of your post-ccw class “action plan” sounds familiar!
- Some of your most critical “gun training” doesn’t come from the range… it’s from a little bit of “digging” into this area (no shovel required).
- Your own personal “no carry zone”? Do you have one that fit’s EJ’s stern warning?
- The best “training ammo”? If you’re not using this specific type of ammunition, your weapon could fail you when you need it the most!
Don’t make the mistake of thinking you’re all-set because you got your concealed carry license and bought the best Whack-Master 5000!
Learning never ends for the prepared… and these common blunders could mean life-or-death.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Download The FREE Show Notes (We do all the work for you! Audio, Transcriptions & “Cheat Sheet”!)