I’m just going to say it right now… pistols SUCK.
It’s not that you shouldn’t own one or that you shouldn’t carry one.
You absolutely SHOULD.
But a pistol is actually a very under-powered weapon.
If you want to take down an aggressive, determined attacker… …you want something more than a pistol, but something more maneuverable than a rifle.
The AR pistol is the best of both worlds.
But how do you best use an AR pistol for home-defense?
What accessories do you need?
Which options should you avoid?
This is TOO IMPORTANT to get wrong… because a mistake, when it comes to home defense, could be deadly.
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson interviews firearms expert and martial artist Rich Nance to answer these questions… and more!
Home Defense Tactics With AR PISTOL Builds
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The REAL reasons why an AR pistol is better than other home-defense options. . . some of which may surprise you!
- AR pistol features you absolutely need. . . and a few to AVOID at all costs.
- Accessories that are MUST-HAVES for your AR pistol. . . one of which could make the difference between taking down a bad guy and murdering a family member!
- The tactics you should be training to better defend your home with an AR pistol.
- Training tips that can better equip you to survive a home invasion. . . IF you know which gear works best.
The time to figure out how to use your AR pistol for home defense is NOT when a home invader kicks down your door.
Arm yourself with this information and you’ll be better prepared for any threat you — and your family — may face.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
What’s Your Call? AR Pistol Or AR Rifle For Home Defense?
Please Share Your Tips In The Comments Below Now…