Being involved in a self-defense shooting can be the most stressful experience that one can have… and how you react could have long-lasting effects.
That’s WHY we train with our firearms, right?
To make SURE we’re ready for that moment when we’re called upon to protect ourselves and those we love.
But the fight isn’t over when the bad guy goes down… and one wrong move… one wrong word as you call for help and work with responding police COULD set you up for YEARS of life-changing LEGAL woes that could tear your family apart – emotional AND financially!
This week, we’re talking to a former police officer and investigator, Rob High, who’s going to give us the low-down on what responding law enforcement actually WANTS us to say and do when they show up – to protect you AFTER an attack!
Here’s What Police REALLY Want You To Say And Do After A Self-Defense Shooting…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The 3 major “fights” you’ll face when attacked by a violent criminal on the street or in your home! (WARNING: 2 of these can be even WORSE than the actual physical assault!)
- What the average citizen doesn’t know about calling 911 for help! (This could literally mean the difference between staying home with your family… or going to jail!)
- Exactly what to do when police arrive to make sure that you or a family member doesn’t get mistaken for “the bad guy”! (Too many responsibly-armed citizens have learned this lesson the hard way… sometimes with their very lives!)
- What to say to the police to protect yourself legally… and not seem like an obnoxious a**hole who’s trying to make their job harder!
- And much, MUCH more!
Too few gun-owners know these facts.
Failing to pay just as much attention to what you do AFTER a shooting could mean financial ruin and a life behind bars, separated from the loved ones you were protecting in the first place!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy
- CCW Safe’s “Aftermath” Video Course