Slinging lead down range at static paper targets is NOT real-world gunfight training!
Unfortunately, too many instructors who SHOULD know better aren’t doing much better than slowly marching lines of students toward and away from these same targets.
A REAL gunfight is messy and dynamic.
The ATTACKER is going to be coming at you…
…Screaming bystanders could get in your way…
…And YOU will be forced to move, too…
…IF you want to stay alive!
But is shooting on the move a “fantasy gunfight skill,” or does it really happen?
How can YOU better prepare for the reality of a gunfight?
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson interviews firearms expert Salvatore DeGennaro to answer these questions… and more!
Shooting Straight When You’re On The Move
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Whether shooting on the move is EVER done in the “real world”.
- The BIGGEST mistakes people make about shooting on the move.
- The component skills you need to shoot effectively (which may surprise you!)
- Whether you should try to shoot and move, shoot THEN move, or move THEN shoot.
- A practical training drill (that could be a real life-saver when the bullets fly!)
The information in this podcast could literally save your life when you’re under fire from an attacker in the “real world”!
Don’t miss this episode — and get equipped while you can.