Carrying a gun is NOT enough.
A lot of people put on a gun and think they’ve got self-defense covered.
If you carry a gun, there’s a lot of OTHER gear you SHOULD be carrying.
In fact, if you have a firearm on your person. . .
. . . you’d be crazy NOT to have this gear with you.
The right equipment could mean the difference between life and death in a gunfight.
The same is true for AFTER a gunfight, if you or someone you care about has been wounded.
So what gear should you be carrying — and which EDC items are absolute must-haves?
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene pinch-hits for Jeff Anderson to answer these questions… and more!
What’s MISSING From YOUR CCW Gear?
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The self-defense item you need to carry so that you’re only option ISN’T lethal force!
- The simplest way to “reload” your gun if it jams or runs dry.
- The utility tool that you’d be a FOOL not to carry every day.
- A simple commercial medical device that could save your life, even if you’ve been badly wounded!
- An unusual piece of gear that is a virtual “force field” in a gunfight!
Carrying EDC gear is all about preparing ahead of time.
Make sure you’re not missing critical items that could save your life in a real-life gunfight.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- Self Defense Company “Bodyguard” Bulletproof Jacket
What Are Your Top 3 Takeaways From This Podcast?
Please Share Your Input In The Comments Below Now…