This is one of those subjects that really gets me angry.
When people shop for a gun for the first time…
…The person selling the gun should be able to guide them..
Too often, that’s not what happens!
The problem is bad enough for new gun owners overall.
But it’s especially bad for women.
These same guidelines apply to people with hand strength or mobility issues, or who may be smaller.
There are basically 3 things to consider.
If those three things don’t happen, your gun can’t save your life!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson takes on the topic of concealed carry for women, and whether a revolver or auto is the right choice.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The one question you have to ask before ALL others when you go to buy a gun!
- Which options might be BETTER suited than a gun for some people.
- Why “purse carry” might expose you – badly – when a criminal attacks!
- The type of attack you’re most likely to face “on the street” with your gun.
- “Gun hacks” that can make it easier for you to operate a weapon if you lack grip strength or have small hands.
This is sure to be a controversial episode.
Listen now so that you’ll make the right choice – no matter who you are – when it comes to buying your next gun.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- Col. Dave Grossman’s Pistol Customizations
- Dene Adams Women’s Holsters
- The “Praxis Gunfighting Method”