Boy do I hope you see this in time Warrior…
I really scored some serious loot this holiday season and I can’t wait to share these with you!
This isn’t something you should put off so rush out now and copy my tips.
(BTW – If you don’t make it in time, at least mark your calendar NOW for Nov 1st of next year so you can take advantage of the incredible opportunity this season offers you so you don’t miss out.)
I’d love to see what YOUR imagination can come up with after I share with you…
The Simple Secrets To How I Made My Self-Defense, Firearms, And Survival Training More Realistic And Fun… All For Under $100!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why I love “dark, evil, vixen hooker angels”! (All they really need is the “tactical makeover” I’ll show you!)
- The Jeffrey Dahmer “grocery item” I’ll be using to create an active shooter/bomber scenario!
- I would buy this realistic “close-quarters combat” prop by the bucket if they’d let me!
- What I do with lipstick that will slap you across the face with a self-defense reality-check!
- How $40 worth of cardboard became one of my most prized additions to my “tactical funhouse”!
- And much, MUCH more!
I’m giddy as a school girl, thinking about all the fun I’ll be having in the next few weeks!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy