Warrior Life‘s Buck Greene told me that while his father taught him all about “EDC” (everyday carry) and “all things tactical,” unfortunately…
…his Dad made some mistakes.
But the good news is, Buck learned from those mistakes…
…and so can we!
Nobody is perfect, and while Buck’s Dad introduced him to survivalism and prepping, through the years Buck learned a few things he needed to do differently.
And he says learning those things was part of the gift of the teaching that his Dad gave him.
In this this week’s podcast episode, warriors, Buck explains 5 things that his father got wrong about everyday carry… and what you and I can do differently based on those lessons.
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The popular pistol caliber that simply isn’t “enough” for EDC (Buck thinks).
- The desktop accessory Buck’s Dad loved that is a TERRIBLE choice for survival! (This one is better)
- What Buck’s Dad’s “war on Nature” taught him about how a survivalist and prepper should behave.
- And much, much more!
As always, I’d love to hear from you on our blog regarding YOUR thoughts on this topic.
Share your tips, tricks, and thoughts with me… and help us build our Warrior Life community.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Sign Up For Your Free Spartan Membership So You Can Download The Cheat Sheet
- Survival Frog “Tough Tesla” Lighter