What does it take to be a “strong” man?
Well, that’s the question posed to a cop and two combat veterans by Lora Thorson, host (and strong female herself!) on the Defenders Live podcast roundtable.
I’m not sure we have all the answers… but we all really opened up with our own personal experiences, the ups and downs, the wins and losses, and the challenges we face as men in being strong providers and protectors.
Get an inside peek under the hood of some “strong men” (who aren’t afraid to tap into their “soft man” side) and have a few laughs with us!
Defenders Live Roundtable: What Does It Take To Be A “Strong” Man?
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How combat completely changed our views of what “strength” really means as a family protector and provider!
- How a “soft”, zen-like attitude can go a looooong way to dealing with adversity and challenge!
- Wives… children… ex-wives… (and more ex-wives!): How our relationships help form – and sometimes even sabotage – our “strength” as men!
- How “strength” evolves over time… and how to sustain your “inner grit-growth” to face any crisis with humble, quiet, confidence!
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy
- Lora Thorson’s “DefendersLive” Community