If you’re following any kind of a prepping path, I’m sure at some point you’ve heard of the need to develop a “survival mindset”.
And I know that term has a LOT of different meanings attached to it, all of them basically coming down to the principles of “NEVER give up” and “do whatever it takes to stay alive”.
But have you ever really thought about EXACTLY what that means?
Your survival mindset has a second factor to it that’s actually a LOT harder to process, and for MOST people, also a lot harder to develop.
I’m talking about your “COMBAT mindset” – and in this week’s episode, you’ll discover WHAT that is… WHY you need it… and also share some tips on how to DEVELOP it… EVEN if you don’t consider yourself to be an “aggressive” person or someone who even wants to THINK about “combat” in any way.
7 Key Factors To Develop Your “Combat Mind-Set” For Extreme Survival Scenarios!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The unlikely “enemies” you didn’t realize you had… and how to defeat your “blind spots”!
- How to tap into your own “primal instincts” of survival that include questioning your identity – and transforming it with a purpose!
- What specific type of “tactical firearms course” you should seek out to take you beyond your local gun range!
- The “Deliverance Lesson” in dishing out violence during times with no rule of law present!
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy