This is a very personal, very important podcast episode.
It’s from a livestream I recorded just after the July 4th active shooter situation in Highland Park, Illinois.
When I say it’s personal, you’ll understand WHY once you’ve heard it.
I want to give you 10 things you can do to protect yourself and your family from an active shooter situation.
No matter how many times you’ve heard tips like this, I URGE you to listen to this one!
In this week’s podcast, warriors, I’ll give you my reasoning behind these tips, especially when I challenge the “experts”… because this isn’t something that only happens to “someone else,” and you’ve GOT to know what to do if you’re going to keep your family safe!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The FIRST thing to look for in an active shooter situation.
- How to get the cops to listen to you without making yourself a target during an active shooting.
- The one thing you don’t EVER want to do when first responders arrive on scene.
- And much more!
As always, I’d love to hear from you on our blog regarding YOUR thoughts on this topic.
Share your thoughts with me… and help us build our Warrior Life community.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- If you’re not already a Warrior Life Academy member, sign up for a FREE Loot Locker membership so you can download the Cheat Sheet for this episode (cheat sheets are located in the “Loot Locker” inside Warrior Life Academy)
- Watch this podcast on Facebook
- Watch this podcast on YouTube