So you think you have what it takes to survive an SHTF event?
Well, here’s your chance to prove it to yourself… AND to those who are counting on you to “get it right” when their lives are on the line.
Just give these 10 simple and fun “challenges” a try – either solo or with your family – and put your skills to the test.
You’ll not only have a blast in practicing what you’ve learned… you’ll also have several opportunities to bring a more “prepared” family together without all the doomsday drama.
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How “hard times” will quickly force your neighbors to “give up”… and the mindset it takes to keep going when everything looks grim!
- A fun “contest” you can do with your family that will simulate the effects of an infrastructure collapse!
- Eye-opening discoveries await you when you do *this* critical challenge on Friday!
- How Jeff’s son won the respect of his entire (frustrated!) Boy Scout troop!
- And much, MUCH more!
As always, I’d love to hear from you on our blog regarding YOUR thoughts on this topic.
Share your thoughts with us… and help us grow our Warrior Life community.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy
- Episode #64: 5 Battlefield Lessons From Paintball Combat