I just moved to Florida, and I got the full experience:
I got to see prepping for a hurricane first-hand!
Hurricane Eta put me in it’s crosshairs…
…well, sort of…
…and I thought I would share some of the things I observed AND learned in the process.
Believe me, you don’t ever want to be present for a hurricane if you can help it.
If you do, you HAVE to know how to prepare… and what I learned just may save your bacon!
In this week’s podcast episode, I run down seven “hurricane-ish” lessons from what I learned and prepared for, in the ongoing and evolving project that is your (and my) survival plan!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- What you may not know about your primary means of shelter!
- What your “plan B” for storm survival should NEVER be.
- How to evaluate your “evacuation transportation”… CRITICALLY.
- Why your dishwasher – yes, your DISHWASHER – is a secret survival tool!
- A terrible lesson about real-world survival that most people do NOT want to face.
Every survival challenge presents us with both an opportunity to learn… and a reason to prepare so we can keep our families safe.
Listen to this week’s Warrior Life podcast to hear why.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast: