There’s an old saying:
“The pen is mightier than the sword… except in the dark!”
A lot of people, including some tactical trainers, pay lip service to the idea of training for low-light self-defense.
But be honest:
How often have you REALLY trained for low-light shooting?
Because just THINKING about doing it doesn’t count!
That’s why we’ve chosen to tackle this critical fighting skill in our first podcast of the new year.
In this week’s podcast episode, I interview firearms expert, trainer, and law enforcement officer Rich Nance to get his informed perspective on the topic of low-light shooting and self-defense.
How To FIGHT In LOW LIGHT!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The biggest psychological differences between a shooting that takes place in broad daylight… and one that happens at night.
- Why the flashlight you keep by your bedside at night might be WRONG for self-defense!
- 3 major FAILS people commit when training for low light fighting.
- How you can make this type of tactical training part of your daily life… even in the most “un-tactical” of locations!
- Not one, but 3 low-light fighting drills you can start doing RIGHT NOW.
We’re hitting 2021 running with this incredibly informative podcast.
Listen now and learn how you can integrate this vital tactical skill into your daily life as a warrior.