In the past few weeks, Mother Nature has thrown my little Texas town…
…and a good part of the Warrior Life team…
Brutal cold has shut down power, busted pipes, and strained the food and water supplies for MILLIONS of people.
In fact, many have DIED as a result of the storm.
There is a LOT we can learn from this!
In other words, you CAN prepare for a cold weather disaster.
And if you take some steps now, you and your family will be that much better off when the mercury drops.
In this week’s podcast episode, I’ll run down some of the biggest takeaways from this winter’s terrible “Polar Vortex” event… including how what I learned in the military can help us all through extreme weather events.
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How taking your Bugout Bag OUT of the house could help in a winter storm.
- A better alternative to dangerous gas generators!
- How to “improvise” a cold-weather tent when you don’t have one!
- The best way to “huddle up” to get through cold weather.
- A series of “stay warm” tips that I learned while I was freezing with the 10th Mountain Division.
What are YOUR best cold-weather survival tips?
As always, I want to hear from you on our blog… and we’d love to know how you’ve dealt with this problem yourself.