If you caught last week’s podcast, you saw me respond to a special forces operator who wrote an article absolutely HATING on…
…the .22 Long Rifle round as a survival cartridge.
He even challenged anybody who’d want to do it to a theoretical gunfight, .22 versus 5.56!
Well, I have my own theories as to who would win that “gunfight”…
…but for this week’s podcast, I promised I’d give you 5 MORE reasons why the .22 is the best SHTF round.
In this week’s podcast, warriors, I’ll run down those additional 5 reasons, and you just might be surprised why I’m still a huge fan of this little round!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why the MATH on the .22 is undeniable.
- The weird kid’s toy accessory that can be used to RELOAD .22 rounds!
- Why the size and weight of a cartridge matters (and really adds up).
- And much more!
As always, I’d love to hear from you on our blog regarding YOUR thoughts on this topic.
Share your thoughts with me… and help us build our Warrior Life community.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- If you’re not already a Warrior Life Academy member, sign up for a FREE Loot Locker membership so you can download the Cheat Sheet for this episode (cheat sheets are located in the “Loot Locker” inside Warrior Life Academy)
- Watch this podcast on Facebook