Are YOU prepared for the most dangerous 5-minutes of your life?
Wendell Whitmore thought he was.
Unfortunately, he learned the hard way that hesitation when danger has you in its crosshairs, you have to take fast, decisive action if you ever plan on getting you and those you love to safety.
In this week’s podcast, warriors, I’ll share Wendell’s story and the lessons you can take away to be prepared for any no-warning disaster, crisis, collapse, or attack by giving you a sneak peek at our upcoming book release, “The 5-Minute Survival Guide”!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- One man’s heart-pounding story that reveals the life-threatening difference between being procrastinating… and being prepared!
- Have family members who don’t share your opinions on “prepping”? I have a solution!
- Your personal invitation to take a massive step in your level of being at-the-ready for ANY crisis while others are panicking with indecision!
- How you can help our combat veterans struggling with the effects of PTS-D!
- And much more!
As always, I’d love to hear from you on our blog regarding YOUR thoughts on this topic.
Share your thoughts with me… and help us build our Warrior Life community.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy
- Join the party right here…