As much as we talk sh*t about “martial arts” as a realistic approach to protecting yourself in a real street fight – the truth is there ARE many (many!) practical strategies that can help you survive.
Take Bruce Lee’s fighting system, Jeet Kune Do for example…
Sure, Lee made those JKD moves look really bad-ass in his movies.
But at only 5’7″ and 141 lbs, Bruce Lee was a “little guy” who knew how to adapt techniques from several different fighting systems into something that didn’t just look great on film…
…but would also allow you to crush any attacker in seconds in a real fight!
This week, JKD expert instructor, Matt Numrich, gives us an insider’s peek into exactly what moves will help you defeat even a bigger, stronger attacker… and how to add them to your own hand-to-hand arsenal TODAY!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s what you’ll discover in this week’s episode…
- Why Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do fighting system has set itself apart from other martial arts as a reliable survival tool on today’s violent streets!
- How to systematically manipulate your attacker to remove BOTH his “offense” and his “defense”… all in one simple move!
- The legend of Bruce Lee’s “1-inch punch”… and what it means to YOUR close-quarters striking abilities!
- What to do when your attacker locks you up by grabbing onto you to slam you to the pavement!
- The best way to train with Bruce Lee’s fighting method… EVEN if you don’t have access to a local expert to guide you every step of the way!
Whether you’re a complete beginner with absolutely zero fighting experience… or a martial arts “master”… the strategies we discuss in this week’s episode will give you the cutting-edge advantage if you’re ever attacked on the street!