Not too long ago, one of our readers wrote to tell us…
…that he’d almost had a “road rage incident.”
And he almost used his Guardian Machete!
But because he was one of our readers, he ALSO knew that in almost ANY incident like that…
…the LUCKY guy is the guy that goes to JAIL!
But now he had a big problem.
Because the guy he had been racing with was following him – and spoiling for a fight!
Makes you wonder what YOU would do, doesn’t it?
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson to explain multiple ways to talk your way out of a fight before it happens… and one or two tricks that just might make you go, “Why didn’t I think of that?”
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The weird “Jedi mind trick” one of our readers used on a road-raging guy who wanted nothing more than to fight him!
- Why CONFUSION can be your best ally before a fight begins.
- A neat way to make people want to avoid you when you’re walking in a dangerous neighborhood.
- Why the “silent treatment” can work both for and against you in a fight!
- The single best way to avoid escalating ANY conflict.
Bruce Lee called it “the art of fighting without fighting.”
Listen to this week’s episode to learn how you can do the same… and get ready for next week, because BIG THINGS are coming up.