It’s a strange FBI statistic about “deadly crime”…
10% of victims shot with a firearm die from their wounds.
But a whopping 30% of victims STABBED with a knife end up dying!
Now that’s not to say that a knife is a better weapon for personal protection.
I mean, a bullet at least has the chance for a “one-shot stop”, while a knife is a long, slow (very messy) process of stab after stab while you wait for your attacker to bleed out.
However, the stats DO reveal that having a knife on you – at least as a back-up – can be enough to save your life when attacked.
So in this week’s podcast episode, I asked “close-quarters knife-fighting” expert, Scott Babb, to share his unique take on how to used an edged weapon against a violent attacker.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Hollywood vs. “the street”: What most people get wrong, wrong, WRONG about how to defend yourself with a blade!
- Prison knife-fights! What Scott discovered after watching hours of life-or-death attacks in America’s most brutal penitentiaries!
- WHAT knife to carry (and how to carry it!) for rapid deployment!
- The best areas of the body to target with your knife that will ensure the fight ends… FAST!
- A super simple close-quarters knife-fighting training drill to help get you on your way to master your weapon!
I’ve become a big fan of Scott’s training the moment I saw his unique approach and training methods!
I know you’re going to want to listen to this podcast a few times through.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
What Did We Miss?
Please Share Your Personal Questions And Tips On Close-Quarters Knife-Fighting Tactics In The Comments Below Now..