Look, I get it…
…nothing beats a firearm when it comes to personal defense.
But you’re not going to be able to whip out your Master Blaster 5000 and start sending rounds every time you “feel” threatened.
It could be a panhandler who gets a little too “up close and personal” when you tell him you don’t have any spare change.
It could be a parking lot bully who’s mad that you got the best open spot at the mall.
It could be your drunk Uncle Rick mouthing off after five too many at the family reunion.
You need something “less lethal” than a firearm to defend yourself in situations where you can’t carry, where the simple act of taking out a firearm will land you in legal hot water or even in situations where you can carry and are legally justified to use lethal force but have to fight to get to your handgun.
So I wrote a list of the 7 best weapons that you can carry for those moments when “less than lethal force” is called for.
The 7 BEST “Less Lethal” Personal Defense Weapons
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Less than lethal weapons that suck to get hit with and keep on sucking for a long time.
- The best non-lethal weapon for the smaller, weaker members of your family.
- Unexpected “weapons” you’re probably already carrying every day.
- Why you absolutely can’t count on a firearm as your only line of defense.
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy