Like self-defense weapons?
Yeah, me too… in fact I’ve made it one of my “tactical commandments” to NEVER be unarmed no matter where I go.
That’s easy enough around the house, in my car, or in most public locations where I can carry my Glock 19.
But what about those places you’re not able to “carry” (like on a plane)… or what if you can’t get to your primary weapon because you were ambushed?
That’s why you need “back-ups”!
And one of my favorites is the “tactical pen” – legal… covert… and effective!
But like any weapon, it’s only as powerful as the one who wields it, right?
So as a special bonus this week, check out this workshop we ran to show you how to choose… carry… and fight with a tactical pen!
How To Fight With Your Tactical Pen
Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s episode…
- What separates the true “tactical powerhouse pen” vs. the whimpy Bic wannabe!
- Why those fancy shmancy “bonus features” many pens add on could actually be a big giant waste of money!
- Covert carry! How to hide your pen so it remains out of sight… but instantly available to grab and defend in an ambush!
- Tactical targets: High-value areas of the body that a pen can virtually destroy with even minimal force!
- The tactical pen lifestyle: How to make the pen a part of your everyday carry self-protection platform – and always be “at the ready”!
Never be unarmed!