You should already know this by now (but I’ll say it anyway)…
“Unarmed” self-defense skills are a critical part of your protection plan – even if you carry a gun for everyday carry (EDC)!
But are those skills you’ve been developing through your training really “Warrior-Ready” for the reality of a violent street attack?
Overconfidence is risky… and traditional martial arts – and even brutal “combat sports” – have confused (and even sometimes purposefully mislead!) the public in what can truly be called “self-defense”.
This week, we talk with Damian Ross about the evolution of “self-defense”… how it got twisted… and a better way to plan out your personal hand-to-hand combat skills to keep you and your loved ones safe.
Self-Defense Lies In Martial Arts & Combat Sports!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- What’s really wrong with “self-defense” today! (If you’re confused, it’s not your fault!)
- How “combat sports” destroyed self-defense… and then got its own ass handed to it in turn!
- The “3 Levels” of true self-defense! (You’ll never guess the first 2 levels of training Damian focuses on!)
- Real “street fight factors” your training must address – or it’s simply NOT “self-defense”!
- The ONE single technique Damian uses that turns every move you make into a powerful strike… and never lets your attacker get a chance to fight back!
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy