It’s taken me DECADES of dedicated close-quarters combat training to really “get” this…The victor of any attack depends on something more than just “techniques” – it’s something much deeper… and more primitive!
In fact, I can confidently say that if you don’t master this one single “survival factor”, all the self-defense techniques in the world won’t do you a damn bit of good.
So what exactly is this “close quarters combat secret”?
Well, at first listen, it may sound too simple to be so powerful.
But I promise you… it’s DAMN powerful!
Well, yes… if you follow the instructions in this week’s podcast episode with former Israeli spec-ops soldier, Ron Grobman, as he reveals how you can master it (today!) to be virtually invincible in a real street fight.
The ULTIMATE SECRET Of Close-Quarters Combat
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- What spec-ops soldiers… prison felons… and barroom brawlers know about surviving a violent attack (that you don’t!)
- How to stare into the eyes of a vicious street thug… and show no fear!
- The “switch”! (’nuff said)
- Why “control” of your self-defense techniques ISN’T as much of a factor as you think it is!
- Real-world “street fight” drills you can do to master this life-saving tactic (with our without a partner!)
Even if you’ve never trained a day in your life, the lessons in this podcast can literally transform you into a hand-to-hand warrior.
It’s not “magic”… and not everyone can do it… but I’m betting YOU will take this advice to heart and put in the small amount of work you’ll need to make this skill second-nature!