If Santa Claus were to get mugged, I guarantee I know WHY, and it isn’t because of the big sack on his back.
…It’s because he looks OLD.
See, I was in the store and saw some Christmas Trees out already the other day, and that got me thinking:
If Santa Claus were targeted by a mugger, and if he were just an old guy with a white beard and a big belly…
(and not, you know, Christmas magic-y)
…What self-defense techniques would work for an older, overweight person who maybe isn’t as strong as he once was?
Well, that’s the question we’re going to answer in Warrior Life radio.
In this this week’s podcast episode, warriors, Buck Greene explains not one, not two, but FIVE different techniques that can work for an older person, or most people regardless of size, age, and mobility challenges.
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- How to use the STRONGEST part of your hand to stop a mugger.
- A method advocated by JKD and Kung Fu folks that almost ANYONE can do (even with arthritis).
- What the “squid of anger” is and how anyone can use it for self-defense.
- What a famous meme can teach us about self-defense for older folks.
- And much, much more!
As always, I’d love to hear from you on our blog regarding YOUR thoughts on this topic.
Share your tips, tricks, and thoughts with me… and help us build our Warrior Life community.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- Sign Up For Early Bird Notification For Our Private Training Group Site