Look, no one is going to argue that the recent shooting of 19 elementary school students and 2 teachers in Uvalde, Texas, isn’t a horrific tragedy.
Publicly, there’s been a lot of uproar over the whole incident…
…As there should be.
But – I wonder if you’re focused on what this means to you personally…
And the lessons you may have MISSED that could make you a better protector?
In this week’s episode, warriors, I talk about just that… and give you 3 lessons you may have missed that, once learned, could make YOU a better warrior, better able to keep those you love safe from harm.
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- What you SHOULDN’T trust about your training… EVER!
- How to take the THINKING out of the process for split-second reactions to danger.
- A surefire way to improve your training (but you’re not going to like it)!
- And much more!
As always, I’d love to hear from you on our blog regarding YOUR thoughts on this topic.
Share your thoughts with me… and help us build our Warrior Life community.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- If you’re not already a Warrior Life Academy member, sign up for a FREE Loot Locker membership so you can download the Cheat Sheet for this episode (cheat sheets are located in the “Loot Locker” inside Warrior Life Academy)
- Watch this podcast on Facebook
- Watch this podcast on YouTube