Sometime ago I heard a story that had a BIG impact on me and how I look at defending myself and my family.
I think you’ll feel the same way.
The story involves a man and his fiancé who fell victim to one of the oldest tricks in the book.
When they were foolish enough to get out of their car in Mexico City after being “bumped,” they were kidnapped, tortured, and TERRORIZED.
But the young fiancé did something that changed EVERYTHING for this victimized couple…
In this week’s podcast, warriors, I tell you that story… and give you 3 tips for staying armed to defend yourself no matter WHERE you go, no matter WHEN it is!
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The weird, brutal way you should view the world around you.
- A big mistake people make when “working” to arm themselves!
- Why and how to increase your “weapons bank!”
- And much more!
As always, I’d love to hear from you on our blog regarding YOUR thoughts on this topic.
Share your thoughts with me… and help us build our Warrior Life community.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- If you’re not already a Warrior Life Academy member, sign up for a FREE Loot Locker membership so you can download the Cheat Sheet for this episode (cheat sheets are located in the “Loot Locker” inside Warrior Life Academy)
- Watch this podcast on Facebook
- Watch this podcast on YouTube