On the night of September 11th, 2012, in Benghazi, Libya, an armed mob of militants attacked the US State Department Special Mission Compound and a nearby CIA station called the Annex.
A team of six American security operators, including Kris “Tanto” Paronto, went beyond the call of duty to courageously venture into the mass chaos in order to save the Americans trapped by the violent mobs.
The battle lasted for 13 hours and Kris and the other members of his Team share their harrowing tale in a new book and soon to be movie.
But lost in all that political infighting is the fact that the Benghazi attack can teach us some very valuable lessons about surviving civil unrest when you’re looking out your window at Ferguson-type protests, unrest, violent mobs, no “rule of law”… and no help on the way.
And now you have the distinct honor of getting those “lessons-learned” straight from an actual warrior and survivor from the brave Annex security team…
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s episode…
- How to spot the “red flags” of revolt long before the cars are burning in the street outside your home and the mobs are out your front door!
- Little-known strategies for developing your “Plan B” escape plan to hightail it out of Dodge when your neighborhood becomes a hot-zone!
- Everyday carry survival gear (EDC) you should consider keeping with you to face everything from a parking lot robbery… to an active shooter… to a flash mob riot!
- Urban “escape & evasion” movement tactics for finding your way to safety when the streets are filled with wandering predators!
- “No B.S.” last-ditch strategies for surviving a brutal mob intent on targeting you and those you protect as their next victims during a breakdown in civil order!
The time to plan your own escape, evasion, and defense tactics isn’t when the city skies are glowing with the fire of burning buildings.
Learn from Kris’s heroism… and take action now.
Resources From Podcast: