Too many preppers ignore this…
When disaster strikes you might find yourself in a situation where you’re not only forced to evacuate your home but have no other option than to walk to safety… and “safety” could be 100 miles away.
Just 2 miles into your 100-mile journey, the reality will set in.
Your sweaty feet are beginning to blister, you’re losing precious time whenever you stop to drink water (which is quickly running out) and now that it’s dark you’re seriously terrified about getting separated from your kids or grandkids.
You’re learning a hard truth about bugging out every infantryman has learned the hard way:
Your bugout bag is only as good as the gear you pack.
You can have the best “bugout” bag in the world packed with high-tech gadgets and still end up dying 3 miles from safety because you overlooked the essentials.
Last week I told you about the 10 essential features to look for in a bugout bag… now I’m going to tell you the 11 pieces of gear no bugout bag should be without.
My “Top 11” ESSENTIAL Battle-Tested Bug-Out Gear That Can Save Your Life On A 100-Mile March To Safety
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The science of snacking that will keep your body moving and your spirits up on a 100-mile hike.
- The secret life-saving ingredient you need to be adding to your water if you want to survive a long march to safety.
- The common candy found in every grocery store, gas station and Halloween goodie basket any soldier worth his salt keeps in his bugout bag.
- One “girly” items that a “burly” man needs to keep his long march to safety from becoming a living hell with each and every step.
- What the military uses to “cure” just about everything that make all the difference between you getting to safety or dying in a ditch.
- And much, MUCH more!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Claim your FREE Loot Locker membership and download our 1-page podcast cheat sheets in the Warrior Life Academy